RPM Retail has now replaced all our manual systems for monitoring results and providing feedback to store managers. I use RPM Retail every day to track the group’s KPIs by store, by category and by supplier. Our promotional activity and negotiations with suppliers is significantly improved now that we have real time visibility on the performance of our products.
Health 2000 Replaces Manual Systems
- Health 2000
- 50 branches with owner operators.
- 8 head office staff.
- Health sector.
- No internal IT expertise.
- No centralised sales database – relying on faxed results recorded in Excel at head office.
- No visibility on store inventory management and sales results.
- Sep-08 - Automated daily collection of data from all branches commences.
- Jan-09 - RPM Retail goes live.
- Dead Stock across the group decreased by $20,000 per store by July 2009.
- Sales across the group increased by +5% each year.
- Gross Margin % across the group increased by +0.5%.